Axis Coach Rules & Regulations:
An advanced deposit is required to reserve a vehicle. The amount of the deposit is based on the vehicle reserved. For Limousines or Hourly Sedan Service 100% Pre-payment of the event is required 15 days prior to the event and can be paid by check or credit card. All deposits are non-refundable. Within 15 days 100% balance is due and will be charged to credit card and no refund will be issued if canceled. Sounds harsh but we could have rented / scheduled the limousine/sedan for that time.
Limousine/ Hourly Sedan Rules and Regulations:
- No alcohol consumed by anyone less than 21 years of age.
- No SMOKING inside limousine, $150.00 charge per incident. No exceptions.
- Clean-up fee for vomit in the limousine will be assessed $250.00
- All tolls and parking are not included in rental rate. Unless otherwise stated.
- $10.00 per glass for broken or missing glasses.
- $100.00 clean up fee for any excessive matter in Limousine.
- All unruly persons will be dropped off at the sole discretion of the driver & no refunds.
- We will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.
- No illegal drug use of any kind.
- Overtime will be billed in full hour increments.
- Cancellations must be made 16 days prior to your scheduled trip or 100% of total is due.
- Overtime will be billed at a HOURLY rate depending on the vehicle.
- Customer agrees that replacement limousine may be substituted in the event of any major mechanical issues, limo involved in an accident, etc.
- All entertainment including cd & dvds are to be provided by the client.
- We do not guarantee the color of the limousine, we take requests only.
Cancellations with less than 16 days notice will be billed the total contract amount. This means you may have to pay for all charges on the contract including but not limited to tolls, fuel and gratuity. We will calculate the exact amount of hours and charges when the trip is completed and will bill the credit card we have on file.
Airport Service Rules and Regulations:
What is considered a "cancel" and what is considered a "no-show", and other questions.
If 10 minutes or more have elapsed from the time of dispatch and the passenger calls the dispatch the office, or the car has arrived and the passenger goes out to the driver to tell him that the job is canceled, that is considered a billable "no-show". Out-of-town pick-ups where cancellations have been made before the scheduled time of the pick-up will be charged to the town where the driver has reached before being canceled.
If we have a phone number:
If the driver has not made pick-up 30 minutes from the time of dispatch, we will call the passenger. If no contact is made, we will hold the car an additional 5 minutes and then give a no-show to the driver. If contact is made and the customer asks for additional time, we will allow an additional 15 minutes. If no pick up has been made by that time, we will give a no show to the driver.
If we are told to send the car and do not have a phone number:
For reservations, we will allow 15 minutes beyond the pickup time.
To have a car wait longer than our standard time, you must arrange it in advance with the reservationist or call us as the situation develops. If you do not and we release the car, you will be charged a no-show.
Cars will be held for 45 mins after the conclusion of the event held at a stadium or arena. Drivers are instructed to go into restaurants to find passengers whenever possible.
For Airport arrivals Axis Coach provides a free 30-minute waiting period for their customers. The waiting time clock begins at the scheduled time of the reservation if we do not have a flight number or scheduled flight has landed. After the grace period expires then the passenger will be charged $1.00 per min. up to 1 hour. If we can not contact you we will assume the trip was a "no-show".